My kids "decided to buy a brand new 2008" TT,
They went to Dan Gamel, who is going out of business, got a good deal, but, are not getting any luck to get the " due bill" work done, nor warrenty repairs. I diceded to help. Had him call Jayco direct,tell them everything that is wrong on a 2008 TT, and "Jayco stood behind it", told him to take it to ANY dealer he wanted, and tell them to send the man at Jayco the bill.
We have it now at Paul Everts, they have confirmed with Jayco a P.O. and it is being worked on.
I called the service director at Paul Evert's told him the story, he called Jaco and confirmed, and I took it there yesterday.
1) Bath tub NOT supported, will have it take it out and put more supports under it.
2) Radio, ( in coach) " shorted out" due to water.
3) ALL water lines installed wrong, i.e. where hot lines are should be cold line, ect.
3a) The P trap has fallen off.
4) nails sticking out of linoleum, will wear out in time, have to lift all linol, and redo
5) Refer door FELL off on last weekend trip, will have to replace reefer.
6) Moulding on coach entry door installed wrong, will have to replace and install right
7) toilet lines are leaking and installed backwards need to replace.
8 ) wall paper in bathroom, wet and shrunk from water damage remove and replace
9) control monitor does not light, remove and rewire
10)vapor barrier leak, will have to remove all lilo to sub floor to check for water damage
11) Vinyl moulding on door was not installed corectly, cut too short, will remove replace, and then will adhesive ,screw down as to not
12) water heater installed backswards also